Miko Grimes also continued her criticism of three local sportswriters,Jarvis Landry Jersey tweeting profane comments about the Miami Herald's Adam Beasley and Armando Salguero, and Andrew Abramson of the Palm Beach Post. She refers to the men as "the Triple A's.Jared Cook Jersey" She also tweeted: "In conclusion ...Cordarrelle Patterson Jersey the triple A's have an agenda. Destroy the defense and make everything look like Tannehill is not the problem. #GotIt.Aqib Talib Jersey" The Miami Herald reports that Dolphins officials have met with Grimes and his wife at least five times to express concern over her behavior on social media and how it reflects poorly on the team. There also has been concern over whether Miko Grimes' opinions are reflective of things her husband might believe about his team. Interim coach Dan Campbell managed a smile Monday when asked about the tweets.Tony Romo Jersey "This is not the first time that these things have happened," Campbell said. "You can't listen to all that stuff out there.Josh Brown Jersey" Players are off until Wednesday. Campbell declined to say whether he discussed the matter with Brent Grimes, but said he's not concerned about the relationship between the cornerback and Tannehill.Danny Amendola Jersey "I've never sensed that there has been any animosity or disconnect between those two guys," Campbell said. "That has never been an issue,Jake Rudock Jersey and I still don't believe it's an issue. ..Greg Olsen Jersey. "Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Certainly my wife sometimes thinks different than I do.Breshad Perriman Jersey She has that right." The Associated Press contributed to this report.